• Basic Job Preparation.
The following basics job search skills, overlooked by the job searchers, are focused in this section:
1. CV writing skills
2. Application/Cover letter writing skills
3. Interview facing skills etc.
• Business setting and corporate culture adaptation skills.
In order to make students easier to adapt to the business environment in future, the students are provided overview on following areas:
1. Corporate culture and practice.
2. Professionalism and work ethics.
• Report writing and presentation skills.
The bonus skills, required for progressive career but generally overlooked, are mastered in this stage:
1. Report writing techniques.
2. Interactive presentation skills.